Wednesday, September 11, 2019

September TBR

 Ok, I have decided for the month of September to make a TBR (To Be Read) post. There are eleven books shown here and I normally read more but I want to give myself some room to chose at random also. Most of the books I know little about going into them. So onto the books I have chosen. Lock Every Door by: Riley Sager is a mystery book and I have read his other books and really liked them so I can't wait to read this new one. House of Salt and Sorrows by Erin Craig I am buddy reading this with my oldest daughter Tara. As of this post I have finished it and gave it 4 stars. More on this one in a later post. We Hunt The Flame by: Hafsah Faizal. I know nothing about it except it is a young adult fantasy I think. I have heard some good and bad things about this book, but I want to find out for myself. I try not to have other people influence me on a book.
 These book are the ones I read only a little each day. Message in Stone is a book that a friend has loaned to me and I want to get this read and returned back to her. It is about the rock formations in the state of Colorado. Emma is a book about Joseph Smith's wife. I have finished this one also and gave it 4 stars. Leaves From My Journal is by Wilford Woodruff. These are chosen passages from his journal. So far it is mostly about his missionary work.
 Vienna Prelude is another book a different has loaned to me. She wanted me to read this and see what I thought about it. It is a first in a series. The two books by Julia Alvarez are the books for Pueblo Read month. Before We Were Free is a middle-grade book.
 This book is one of a couple I would like to get read this month because they are e-arcs from net galley. I am happy that they are letting me read them to give my honest review on. I am about 70% through this book and really liking it.
You should not be surprised to see this book. This is the last book in the Nevernight Series. I just started this book last night. I am enjoying it so far. This is fantasy book.
I know I haven't told you too much about the books but as I said earlier I don't want to know too much before I read the book. I tried telling you why I wanted to read it instead.
What are you planning on reading in this month? Are you a mood reader like me? Let me know what you think about my choices?
Until next time keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment