Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday #3

It is Tuesday again so that means another TTT. This week I have decided to talk about ten authors I haven't read from yet and own some of their books. I saw Becca and the Books do this on her you tube channel. I thought it would be fun to do and discovered I have more then ten authors that I haven't read yet and own their books. I did just pick the first ten that came to my mind. They will be in no particular order. I have no idea when I will get to reading them. So onto the Authors.

 I just hauled his 2.5 book in this series. I now have all the books in this series so I really want to read them. I have been told by several people that it is a good book but you need to read it physically. I know this is going to be rough to read. I will probably read one book a month when I start it.
 I own most of this series and a middle grade series from this author. I have heard both positive and negative things about this author. I want to be able to find out for myself what her writing style is like. This series is a young adult series.
 I only own three of her books. This is only the first book in a trilogy she has written and everyone really likes it. I have her duology also and again never but good things have been said about it.
 I never heard of this author before this book came out. I did look her up and she has written several books. This book is suppose to be like The Lord of The Flies. I love the cover.
 I always get this author mixed up with Mary Hoffman. I only own two of her books. The other one is The Rules of Magic. I think it is the sequel to this one.
 Again I have heard mixed reviews on this series. I own the first two and the third should be out sometime this year. I have recently discovered that I enjoy fantasy so I want to give it a try. It might be more about magic instead of fantasy. I don't really know.
 This is a debut author and this book came highly recommended. I also have her second book. I know that this is a fantasy and want to give it a try.
 I own a lot of his books and have still not read any of them. His Scythe series went over well. I own the whole series besides this one and one of his first series he wrote.
 I only own two of his books. Again there have been mix reviews on this book. Every one likes his Dark Matter book which I also own and it has been on two of TBR's but still haven't picked it up. He is more into science fiction and I am still slow into getting into that genre. I will give them both a try.
I picked up this book because my daughter Tara really likes her. This is historical fiction so I should enjoy it. She has written many books.

As you can see I own a lot of the books that are in a series and still haven't read them. I have a tendency to pick a whole series before I read it because nothing is worse than liking a series and not having the next book to go right into.
Let me know if you have any of these books and if you have read them.
Until next time keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment