Sunday, October 24, 2021

Book Outlet Haul

 

Bookoutlet haul #1 

Here is my first book outlet haul for the month of August.
They were having a sale and I just couldn't pass it up.
If you spend $35 or more they ship for free.
The top book is one that I needed to replace for Tara so I bought it.
She will get it once I read it. I had to replace it because it was one of many that got destroyed when our well flooded our basement the first year we here.
The other two will be gifts just don't know who too yet.
The borrowed names is about Laura Ingalls Wilder and I like her and all the books about her.
Ghost Ship is by Mary Higgins Clark and she is one of my favorite Authors. This is the 2nd children's
book she has written. I have read this book.
Stars Above is part of the Lunar Chronicles series. I have read four of the books already. I will get this book read in September or early October.
I will post the next book outlet August haul #2 in about a week or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment