Tuesday, October 5, 2021

June 2017 wrap-up

 

books that David and I read in June

Listen to this on our camping trip. Will write about that trip later.
I really like it. You don't get to choose when you listen.

Read this to David. I am not a fan of Ray Bradbury.

 Read this one plus the two below in a 24 hour read-a-thon. I borrowed them from Bekah


 Listened to this during the 24 hour read-a-thon.
 This is the only book out the 4 book series that I got read in the 24 read-a-thon. Borrowed from Bekah.
 Listened to this in the 24 hour read-a-thon.
 Another book I borrowed from Bekah that I read in the 24 hor read-a-thon
 This is an e-book I have on my kindle. It is the third book in a series it is the only one the library didn't have.
 Another book that I borrowed from Bekah. I am finding out that I am not a Jane Austin fan.
 Read to David
Read this to David.

Read to David
 Read this because I needed to finish it. I used this when I was homeschooling David
 Accidently put this in twice
 Read this one and the one below for a duo read-a-thon week-end. I love my mysteries

 Finally got this one read. I have had this book since I moved away from Texas. My best friend gave it to me since I was born in Hawaii
 Decided I needed to finish this series before Bekah came for the 4th July. Didn't get it read in the 24 hour read-a-thon. Same with the other two down below.
 Listened to this on our camping trip.

 Listened to this at home while working on the computer.

 A book my mom loaned to me when we moved her. Again finally got it read. This one took me a while. I am not into these types of books anymore.
 Listened to at home while working.
Needed something to read while waiting for David at the library. He was playing minecraft with some friends.
As you can see I read a lot of books this month. I did some read-a-thons to get myself out of my reading slump. I had a lot of fun doing them. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment