Sunday, October 24, 2021

Wonder Book Review

 

Wonder Review

This is a middle grade book. I was suppose to read over a year ago for a book club I was in.
I finally got around to reading it early this month. I am trying to catch up on some of my back reading log.
After a rough start on this book it was a quick read and one that I couldn't put down.
It tells about a boy who goes by Auggie and he was born with a birth defect. This defect is so bad that his parent homeschooled him until his 5th grade year. It talks about his time in school and how the other children react to him. He is also bullied by one the children.
It tells how he works through this and what other children do and how some of the children don't care what others think.
I enjoyed this book after I got through the first part about how they described his defect. He is very comfortable with how life was for him and how he was able to cope. I liked how the author gave you a heading to each chapter so you knew what was going to be the topic or the next persons view.
I would recommend this book for anyone not just for kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment