Sunday, October 24, 2021

July 2017 Book Haul

 

another Barnes and Noble Haul

I bought these book on the last day of July.
Bless Me, Ultima  is the book we are reading for the book club I go to at the library.
The Pueblo book is an up coming event that the DAR is getting ready for and the authors will be attending so I want to get the book autographed.
The book The Girl Who Drank the Moon is the newest Newbery Award winning book and I am collecting them . The Sandra Brown  book is one I don't have yet. The Other two are books that I heard about and want to read.
I have started reading Bless Me, Ultima and I am not enjoying it. It might be because there is a lot Spanish and I didn't take that language in school so it is hard for to read. I have to skip over a lot of the writing and I am probably missing some of the information. I will continue on with it and hopefully it will get better.
Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment