Tuesday, October 5, 2021

July 2017 wrap-up

 

What David and I read in July

This is a young adult sci-fi book. I am not into sci-fi much but this book was great. It has 599 pages and I read it in 2 days. It was a quick read because of the writing. It is hard to describe the writing but it isn't your normal writing which makes it different and in my opinion a great read.  

I listened to the Princess X another Young adult book. It was good.
The magic tree house book I read to David.

The End of Oz is a retelling of Wizard of Oz. This was the fourth book in the series. It was a nice series. If you like the Wizard of Oz you will like this book. The audio was a book that David listened to.

This book was a book club read. I read it in a day. I really like this book. There were a few who didn't like. If you pick this up to read beware that it talks about child abuse.

Colossus is a book of poems it took me less than a day to read. The magic tree house book I read to David.

David listened to these. 

David read this book to us for his summer read. It took him most of the summer.  

I read both of these. Once and for All is another Young Adult book.

Yes I did read some Christmas books this month.
The book with the wreath didn't  get read.

Two more books that I read.
The Rick Riordan book was one of the books that Aryan picked up. I finally got it read.

Yes I even read some graphic novels. These are quick reads.


Another book that I read to David.

Yet another book that I read to David.
This was a funny book.

A book given to David when we were getting tests done to figure out his disability.

Listened to this.

Another book I listened to.



Read this didn't like it. Three short stories.
Didn't realize it was sci-fi. I'm not into sci-fi much, didn't know it when I checked this out at the library.

I liked this book even though it is now a banned book.
If you read this it does talk about suicide


No comments:

Post a Comment