Monday, January 29, 2018

24in48 challenge results


Well I did not do very well on this challenge. I knew I would have a hard time do to my busy week end. The photo below shows you how much time I had left to get to 24 hours of reading. I decided to work back from 24 hours. I only got about 12 hours and 30 minutes read. I started and finished 1 book which The Sign Of the Beaver. I finished two books already started. They were The Sword in The Stone which I was reading to David and Broken Date which David needed to read for school. That is where I spent most of my time. David is a really slow reader and to help him we took turns reading. All in all it was fun trying to do but next time I really need to check my schedule better before I sign up for a challenge like this again. Until next time keep reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment