Thursday, January 4, 2018

January TBR

Here is what I plan on reading for January. As you can see I have included some of my new books from previous hauls. I also have a library book or two included. I have read the small book on top already plus the picture of Dorian Gray that isn't shown. I am in the middle of Autoboyography and liking it so far. Also I am listening to Brandon Sanderson's book number 6 in the Mistborn series. This is the last book until October of this year when book 7 comes out.
My goal this year is to read 150 books which is doable for me. I will probably add a couple more books to read this month if I get these done. To reach my goal I need to read 12.5 books in a month.
I haven't figured out the others I want to read for the month. I will have to see what kind of mood I am in. This gives me a head start.
Until next time keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment