Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Page Habit Box

 My January Page Habit box arrived on Saturday the 27th. I wanted to wait until the last day of the month to post my unboxing. This is how the box comes in the mail. My address is on the other side.
 I couldn't get the lid to stay open so I had to hold it while I took a picture. This is what you see when you open it. The top piece of paper is from the author of the book that you receive.
 Here is what came in this month's box. There is a clip like bookmark just in front of the book which isn't seen very well. You also get another bookmark and this one has Harry Potter on it, which is great. You get a mini short story and some small pencils. I was actually excited about the book I received because I wanted this book and almost bought it at Barnes and Noble. The card in front tells you about the country they sent books to this month.
Here is a better photo of the card.
Here is my referral code if you would like to try a box. https://pagehabit.com/accept-invite?inviter=108385&platform_id=00&product_id=936&utm_source=referral&utm_medium=link
I think it is a great box because they are helping other poorer areas with getting books out to children.
Until next time keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment