Friday, January 26, 2018

24in48hours TBR

Below are the books I will try to read during this readathon. First of all what is a 24in48?  Well it basically means taking 48 hours and trying to read 24 hours worth. The last time I signed up to do this challenge I totally forgot to do it. Well this time I have a few things going on but will give it my best shot. So without further delay here are the books.

Otherworld
I have already started this book so lets see if I can finish it.

Lists to Live By: For Everything That Really Matters
I have also started this book so lets see if I can finish this one as well. This is a quick read so I should be able to.

Lists to Live By: The Second Collection
This is the second book. These two books have been on my shelf for a long time so now is the time to get them read.
The Sign of the Beaver
This book I will listen to on Audio as I get myself ready for my busy weekend. It is a short book so won't take long.


A Child Called It: One Child's Courage to Survive
I have had many people tell me I need to read this book. I have put it off because I know it will make me cry. So here it is on this list to finally get read.

The Wonderful Story of Henry Sugar
This book has short stories in it so should be another quick read for me. I have read most of his books but not this one or the next one I will post below.

The Umbrella Man and Other Stories
Another book by Roald Dahl that I haven't read.
The Boy on a Black Horse
Another book that has been on my shelves for a long time.
Stuart Little
Here is the last book I will try to read. Yes I have not read this book. I have seen the movie though.
As you can see I put a lot of middle grade books on this shelf because I can read them fairly quickly and it means more books off my shelves instead of reading a couple of fat ones instead.
I will try to keep you posted on my progress.
The event starts tomorrow at 12:01AM and ends on Sunday at 11:59PM.
I will be keeping tract of my time with the stopwatch on my phone and taking pictures of it from time to time.
Until I post again keep reading.


1 comment: