Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Christmas Gifts and Page Habit Box

 As I mentioned in a previous post I would show you the books I received for Christmas. This is the 6th book to the Work and Glory Series that my girls got for me. I had the whole the series and then I loaned out this book and have never received it back so the girls decided to replace it for me. The next book is another book to a series that I have yet to read. I will get around to it when I don't know. The next two are older books that my parents bought for me. I love older books. The red one is an old history book dated 1874. The one I am excited about is this DAR (Daughter of the American Revolution) Magazine. It is dated 1916. I loved all my gifts but this one was a great joy to see.
This is what I received in the December Page Habit box. It wasn't a big box of items but that is okay. Not pictured is a keychain I didn't see because it slipped under the shredded paper. This month they sent books to Sierra Leone. I have never heard of that country before. I enjoy knowing that my box is giving a child a book.
Until next time keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment