Thursday, July 26, 2018

A Stranger In The House Review

                                                                  A Stranger in the House: A Novel
A Stranger In The House By: Shari Lapena
Adult Thriller                 305 Pages

I enjoyed this book; I couldn't put it down. I gave it 5 stars.
It is about a woman who leaves her home in a rush after a phone call. She gets into a car accident and temporarily loses her memory.
During her absents a murder has occurred and the police don't believe that she doesn't remember anything. They keep questioning her to try to get her to remember.
Her husband and best friend are there to support her and help her.
Who was murder? Did she do it? What happened that night?
These questions will be answered when you read the book. This is a thriller and though I want to go in great detail I won't. I thought I had it figured out but I was wrong. This is the best kind of thriller where you can't figure it out because there are twists.
I greatly recommend that you read this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment