Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Book of the Month unboxing

 I have been getting Book of the Month for over a year now and it is one of the best things I did. It is the best book box you can get because there is no extra items that you have to figure out what to do with. This month I am getting something extra because I have been with them for so long and usually always order the max of three books.
 My box was bigger and when I opened it there were two boxes inside.
 The box on the left held my books that I chose and the one on the right was my free item that I earned.
 Here is a quick peek of one of the books I ordered. If you read my May most anticipated book blog you will recognize this book. My free item was a book bag. I love me a book bag.
Here are the items I received this month. Two books were books that I highly anticipated and the book bag with a book mark. The book mark says BOTM*BFF*
The monthly cost is $14.99. That includes shipping and a free bookmark. You can purchase up to two more books for an additional $9.99 per book and still get free shipping. Remember these are hardback books. You can't find a better deal. Below is my link to give them a try and you will receive a free book and so will I. I hope you give this box a try. You won't regret it.
https://www.mybotm.com/0cxpwrpoiqlivn29

No comments:

Post a Comment