Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Book Unhaul

Here is another book unhaul. There isn't really a reason for unhauling these books except that I am running out of room on my bookshelves. I will not be rereading these books anytime soon so I have finally decided to bit the bullet and let them go. Some books are already gone because Mike's family went through them before I was able to take the photo. I have a total of 16 books that are leaving the home front and finding a new home.
The books not picture are Rilla of Ingleside by: L.M. Montgomery; this book is going to Mike's Great Niece.
Pictures of hollis woods by: Patricia Reilly Giff this one went to Mike's sister.
The Good Girl by: Mary Kubica went to Mike's niece
The Husband's Secret by: Liane Moriarty went to Mike's sister
America's Hidden History by: Kenneth C. Davis went to Mike's Great Nephew.
This following book just didn't make it into the photo because I put it somewhere else and not with my stack. and that book is The Star-Spangled Banner by: Neil H. Swanson.
You will notice that most of these books are history based. I really enjoy history and was saving these to help the boys out for school. First of all the boys don't like history and second they go to the computer for there information. 
I think you can see the other books fairly well. I hate to see them go but it was time especially since I have been bringing in quite a lot of new to me books to add tom my collection. I always try to give them to people I know first before taking them somewhere else. Just in case you can't see the titles very well I will quickly list the books below.
American History Revised by: Seymour Morris, Jr
Being George Washington by: Glenn Beck (I have two of these)
Bedside book of Bad Girls Outlaw women of the American West by: Michael Rutter
Don't Know Much About The Civil War by: Kenneth C. Davis
Revenge of the Aztecs A Story of 1920's Hollywood by: Susan Beth Pfeffer
The Nest by: Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney
A Nation Rising By: Kenneth C. Davis
Don't Know Much About American History by: Kenneth C. Davis
Murder At Midnight by: Elliott Roosevelt
An American Plague by: Jim Murphy
I have read all these books and for the most really enjoyed the majority of them. The easy thing to do would be to add another book shelve but I don't think Mike will go for that at the moment, but maybe I can talk him into it. Who knows.
If you live by me and you want to try one or more out let me know. I will not ship them sorry to much money to do so.
Until next time keep reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment