Sunday, April 25, 2021

BookTube Spin #2


 I thought this would be fun and a way to get through some of my books that I don't go to. I did do this in January but didn't post it because I wasn't sure if I wanted to do this. Down below will be the photo of the stack of twenty books and then individual photos with the number.

Here are the twenty books that I have chosen.
Book #1 is Like Water for Chocolate By: Laura Esquirel
#2 Boy: Tales of Childhood By: Roald Dahl
#3 City of Flowers By: Mary Hoffman
#4 The Plot To Kill Hitler By: Dietrich Bonhoeffer: Pastor, Spy, Unlikely Hero
#5 Far World: Fire Keeper By: J. Scott Savage
#6 Click'd By: Tamara Ireland Stone
#7 The Ancient Sacred Tree: Birthing A Hero By: Dawnette Brenner
#8 Leviathan Wakes By: James S. A. Corey

#9 Normal People By: Sally Rooney
# 10 The Chemist By: Stephenie Meyer
#11 In a Dark, Dark Wood By: Ruth Ware
#12 No Such Person By: Caroline B. Cooney
#13 If I Stay By: Gayle Forman
#14 All The Bright Places By: Jennifer Niven
#15 Why Not Me? By: Mindy Kaling
#16 Once A King By: Erin Summerill
#17 The Snow Child By: Eowyn Ivey
#18 Listen To Your Heart By: Kasie West
#19 Who's Who in the Doctrine and Covenants By: Susan Easton Black

#20 The Rosie Result By: Graeme Simsion

Are you going to join? If you are going to join what books are you choosing?  You have about three months to read your book which is good for those who have a huge TBR.
Well, until next time keep reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment