Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday


Top Ten Books With Animals on the Cover.
A Boy Called Bat By: Elana K. Arnold

I have read this book and recommend that you and your child read it.

The Girl Who Stole an Elephant By: Nizrana Rarook

This is a cute story and you should give it a try.

Nevertell By: Katharine Orton

Another cute middle grade

Ice Wolves By: Amie Kaufman

This is the first book in a series. It was okay and hoping the next book is better.

The Plains of Passage By: Jean M. Auel

This is the fourth book (?) in a series. I enjoyed the series.

The Honeymooners By: Christina Lauren

An enemy to lovers to book

Hooks Can Be Deceiving By: Betty Hechtman

Cozy Mystery with patterns for crocheting and some baking recipes.

White Fox By: Chen Jiatong

An Arc I haven't read yet

Ashlords By: Scott Reintoen

I haven't read this one yet.

Crown of Feathers By: Nicki Pau Preto

I haven't read this either.


These choices are my own thoughts. Do you agree or don't and why?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment