Thursday, June 24, 2021

Booktube Spin #3

 I am going to participate in the booktube spin #3. I have participated in the last spin challenges and have enjoyed it.


Here are my 20 books. I will put the individual books below with the title and author and the number I have assigned it.

   #1 Leviathan Wakes By: James S. A. Corey 
#2 This Widowed Land By: Kathleen O'Neal Gear

#3 That Was Then, This Is Now By: S. E. Hinton
#4 City Of Flowers By: Mary Hoffman
#5 The Defeat of Imperial Germany 1917-1918 By: Rod Paschall
#6 Into the Drowning Deep By: Mira Grant

#7 Casual Vacancy By: J.K. Rowling
#8 Fa World: Fire Keep By: J. Scott Savage
#9 It's Not Yet Dark By: Simon Fitzmaurice
#10 Al Capone Does My Shirts By: Gennifer Choldenko

#11 Boy By: Roald Dahl
#12 Stuff I've Been Feeling Lately By: Alicia Cook
#13 Skin and Other Stories By: Roald Dahl
#14 Murder at Hobcaw Barony By: Elliott Roosevelt

#15 Love, Creekwood By: Becky Albertalli
#16 The Red Tent By: Anita Diamant
#17 Young Jane Young By: Gabrielle Zevin
#18 Furiously Happy By: Jenny Lawson
#19 To Be A Slave By: Julius Lester

#20 Origin By: Dan Brown

Are  you planning on joining in with the fun. If so let me know what books you are planning on choosing from and which one wins. 
Until next time keep reading.


2 comments:

  1. Have read several of these. The First one "Leviathan Wakes" is the first book in an 8 book series called the "Expanse" I have read the entire series and really enjoyed it. I believe James Corey has written on is writing a 9th book. Haven't seen it yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked up the ninth book to the Expanse Series and it is due to release in November of 2021

      Delete