Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday


 For this Weeks Top Ten Tuesday I am doing Mysteries I want to read. Most of these are part of series I need to work on. If it is a series I will make note of it.

Arsenic and Adobo By: Mia P. Manansala Book 1 in the Tita Rosie's Kitchen Mystery
A Spell For Trouble By: Esme Addison Book 1 in the An Enchanted Bay Mystery
For Whom The Book Tolls By: Laura Gail Black  Book 1 in the Antique Bookshop Mystery
Every Vow You Break By: Peter Swanson
The Secrets of Winterhouse By: Ben Guterson Book 2 in the Winterhouse Series
Peach Cobbler Murder By: Joanne Fluke Book 7 in the Hannah Swensen Mystery
The House on Foster Hill By: Jamie Jo Wright
Murder in the Irish Pub By: Carlene O'Connor Book 4 in the Irish Village Mystery. I haven't read the first book but I received as a Good Reads give away.


Lethal White By: Robert Galbraith This is the book 4 in the Cormoran Strike Series


The 7 1/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle By: Stuart Turton

Have you read any of these books? If so what did you think of them? 
Let me know if you want to buddy read any of them.
Until next time keep reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment