Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday

 This week's top ten is about some of the books I am anticipating for the month's of July, August and September. There are a lot more than these I am posting. I will go into more depth in a upcoming blog.

Gods and Monsters By: Shelby Mahurin (July 27th)


Small Favors By: Erin A. Craig (July 27th)




The Grandmother Plot By: Caroline B. Cooney (July 6)



Reign By: Cora Carmack (September 7)



The Heart Principle By: Helen Hoang (August 31)


A Slow Fire Burning By: Paula Hawkins (August 31)




As Good As Dead By: Holly Jackson (August 5)



Blind Tiger By: Sandra Brown (August 3)



Paola Santiago and The Forest of Nightmares By: Tehlor Kay Mejia (August 3)


Under the Whispering Door By: T.J. Klune (September 21)

2 comments:

  1. I didn't realize Book 3 in Serpent and Dove comes out in July! Guess I have to pre-order it!

    ReplyDelete