Wednesday, December 22, 2021

August 2017 wrap-up

 

August Wrap-up

First I need to let you know to go ahead and ignore the date on this photo. 
I am letting Aryan use my camera I didn't realize that he changed the date on the camera.

Also ignore the date on this photo.

And on this photo.

As you can see I read a lot of books for the month of August. Yes five of them were graphic novels and make for a quick read. I usually don't read them but I wanted to give them a try. They were ok but still prefer printed material. Four of the books were audio. In the above picture you will notice that one book is pictured twice that is because it is two volumes.
Also I have another book pictured twice because I didn't realize one was in Spanish and I can't read Spanish so had to check out the proper book from the library.
A couple of these books were started in July and finished in August. 
My total pages read in August 8318 and 30 books read.
It was a good month. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment