Wednesday, December 22, 2021

September 2017 Book Outlet Haul

 

Friday, September 1, 2017

Book OutLet Haul #2

As you can tell from the title I bought more books from the outlet store.
Even though today is the 1st of September I wanted to post this before I do my August wrap up on what I read. The top book is the last book of The EarthSea series. I have enjoyed the other books so I wanted to read this one and the library didn't have the last book so I had to buy it,(which means I will probably buy the others). Ruby is on the Oprah list and she has done good so far recommending books. Scarlet is the 2nd book in the Lunar Chronicles series, Aryan got the first book from the library as a reward for reading five books, to be honest I don't know why he picked it because I knew I he wouldn't enjoy the series. I enjoyed the series. The next one will probably be a gift it is a Caroline B Cooney book. Ok if you know me you know that I like Laura Ingalls Wilder so of course I had to buy this book . The next is a book filled with short stories. The bottom book I heard a lot about some good some bad so wanted to voice my own opinion. I am hoping these hauls help you in deciding on what to read or buy or borrow from the library.
I would love to hear what you have read or bought lately.
Until next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment