Wednesday, December 22, 2021

September 2017 Barnes and Noble Haul

 

Barnes and Noble Book Haul

Here is my first book haul for the month of September.
I bought them on the Labor Day Week-end when I got an extra 20% off.
Three to get Deadly is another book to the Stephanie Plum series.
Siren is a book I didn't get from Barnes and Noble but from Walmart instead last month.
I heard about it from Book Tube and wanted to give it a try. 
Paper Towns is another book I heard about from Book Tube that I wanted to try. I have read another of his books called Faults to the Stars and that was a good.
Dress Codes in Small Town got some great reviews and I want to read it. I am curious to see if it is all it has been hyped up to be. I have discovered that I like books that others don't like and vice versa.
The last book is another book for one of Aryans series he is reading. It will be a Christmas present. 
You have probably noticed that I like to give books or gift cards to book stores as gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment