Wednesday, December 22, 2021

September 2017 thrift store haul

 

Arc Book Haul

These are the books that I picked up at the thrift store we call The Arc.
Every Saturday the store has 50% off on certain colored price tags.
I also bought some yarn that they had besides the books. I only go about once a 
month. Out of the seven books I have only read two of them. I read the books by Mary Higgins Clark and her daughter Carol. I am trying to gather all of Sue Grafton's books in this series before I read them. I don't like waiting for books in a series. Memoirs of a Geisha I wanted because several people have read it and liked it so I decided to pick it up and give it a go. I enjoy looking for a good bargain on books. Sometimes when I go there I don't find anything and sometimes I find a lot.
I probably have a big problem books but I enjoy holding them in hands and anticipating the story within.

No comments:

Post a Comment