Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Gemina Review

 

Gemina Review


Again you need to ignore the date on the photos. This is the last group with the wrong date.
 This is the second in the series. The first book is called Illuminae. I read that book in two days. This book took me longer. I didn't like it as much which seems to be the pattern for me in series. Different characters are involved and going through a different challenge. The spaceship is hijacked and things happen to the people who hijack it. The characters from the first book don't involved in this book until around page 500. There is a twist to this book which is different and finally makes the book interesting but it took until around page 500 to do so. Book three comes out in March of 2018 and we will see how that one is. I would recommend this book but be prepared to struggle for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment