Wednesday, May 2, 2018

April's Page Habit Box

You probably noticed that I didn't get a Page Habit box in March. I decided for the month of March that I would skip the box. I am now almost back on complete track of things so started up my box again.
This month's box as normal is the mystery box. The picture isn't all that great but gives you a clue of what came in the box. I just love the socks. We also received a pencil with a cat peeking out of a box. It is super cute. The book has a quote from Victor Hugo which says To learn to read is to light a fire every syllable that is spelled out is a spark. We also received a card with two poems on it. The poems are by Lily Bollinger. I have never heard of her. I kind of miss the little sampler books, they were quick reads and small enough to stick in my purse. This month's book is Why Kill the Innocent by: C.S. Harris. I have never read any of her books either. This book is based in the early 1800's in London during winter. It is about the murder of a young girl with ties to the Prince. That is all I will tell you because it is a mystery and we need to keep it a mystery until we read it.
Page Habit is currently taking submissions for original content to be published and they want to hear from you. So if you are a writer your book could be a book for their upcoming boxes. Just go to their website which is www.pagehabit.com/submit for more information.
This month donations of books went to Burundi. This little country is located in the heart of Africa. It is the third poorest country in the world. The country is actually shaped like a heart.
If you are interested in getting a box just use my referral code down below.
https://pagehabit.com/accept-invite?inviter=108385&platform_id=00&product_id=936&utm_source=referral&utm_medium=link
I hope you enjoyed this posting and keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment