Monday, May 7, 2018

May1st through May 5th

These are the three books that I read last week. I was actually able to take a book off of a back TBR list. That book was Little Fires Everywhere by: Celeste Ng. I only gave this book 3 stars because she had too many people in the story. I did like the book though. I will go more into this book in a review  plan to do. The next book The Alchemist By: Paul Coelho I also gave 3 stars. The book was ok but I didn't like his writing. This book was about a shepherd boy who travels from Spain to the Egyptian desert in search of a treasure buried in the Pyramids. The last book pictured is The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and I gave it 2 stars. This book is old and falling apart sorry about it not having a cover but it doesn't matter because I won't be keeping it. I did not like this at all. I remember trying to watch the movie a few years ago and I didn't finish the movie either. At last I finished the book. I was so hoping the book would be better but it wasn't. In total I read 718 pages.
Not a very good week for me and no can't put the down for me. Hopefully this week will be better for me. Until next time keep reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment