Friday, May 4, 2018

May TBR

This is out just a little late but not too late.  I am making this list small because I am not sure what the month will bring. Some of these have been on a previous list before.  I am trying to get them read but always change my mind. Obsidio is the finally book in a trilogy that I want to finish. This is a sci-fi book and it is unusual for me to read sci-fi but I love this series. It is a quick read even though the books are over 600 pages. Beneath the Sugar Sky is also another book in a series that I want to get read this month and it has been on a previous list. This is a the third book in a series and more to come but we don't know how many more. This is a short so shouldn't take me long to read once I seat down to read. This next book has also been on a previous list and that s Christmas Caramel Murder, again this is a short book and it is a cozy mystery. History is all you left is the next book which has been on a previous list also that I would like to read. As you can tell I didn't do well last month on catching up so I am extending it and adding a few different ones to my list. This next book is new to my list and that is The Wanderer by Sharon Creech. It is about a teenage girl who goes sailing with her three uncles and two cousins. They are sailing across the Atlantic going towards England. This is a middle grade book and should be another fast read. The next book my daughter loaned to me in November when I was in Connecticut and I really need to get this read. It is Plum Island by Nelson DeMille. I don't know anything about this book. Flowers For Algernon is another book I have heard about for so long that I have decided it was time to try to read it. I have decided to throw in a classic even though I am discovering that a lot of classic I am not liking. Hopefully Dracula by Bram Stoke will be a good choice. The last book on this list is The Red Pony by John Steinbeck. He is a hit or miss author for me. I am hoping this short story will be good. The Pearl which is with this book was okay but not my favorite. I know that I will read other books also but I am hoping that I get these books read as well. I hope these books give you an idea of what to pick up next.So until next time keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment