Thursday, May 10, 2018

May Book Of The Month Books

It's that time of month again. I received my books from Book of the month earlier this week. I just love this book club. The first book is $14.99 and each additional book was only $9.99 each. That is a great price for hardback books. The shipping is also free for the US. Oh, you can only get three books each month as the max and you can skip a month if you don't see a book that you like. They always have five books to choose from and I have a hard picking. You can also pick up books from the months before if they still have them available. If you are interested in trying them out here is my referral link. https://www.mybotm.com/0cxpwrpoiqlivn29
Onto the books that I picked for the month. My $14.99 book is The Perfect Mother by Aimee Molloy.  They call themselves the May Mothers-a group of new moms whose babies were born in the same month. They get together twice a week for some mom time. On one get together one of the mom' doesn't want to leave her baby but her friends encourage her to gout with them. When she gets home her baby is missing from the crib. As you can tell this is a mystery so that is all you get for now. The first part of the description I got from the book cover. 
The next two books I got for $9.99 each. 
Still Lives by: Maria Hummel is another mystery book. This book is about art and artist. This time art doesn't go missing but the artist does. Where does she go and why.  This book is less than 300 pages so I hope she does a great job in wrapping up this mystery.
Small Country By: Gael Faye is a very short book. It is only 183 pages. This is a memoir of a boy in a small country of Africa. It is about Burundi and neighboring Rwanda, when they are hit with civil war and genocide. I would like to know how a child felt during this time and how they survived.

I hope you give them a try. I know you will enjoy them like I do. You cant beat the price for hardbacks.
Until next time kep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment