Saturday, May 26, 2018

May 13th-20th reads

I didn't get much read this week. Two of the books I have been reading for a while but finally finished them. 
The Clockwork Prince By: Cassandra Clare, I only listened to in the car while driving around. I gave this book only 3 stars. I am finishing this series even though it isn't one of my favorites of hers.
The Umbrella Man By: Roald Dahl, this is a collection of short stories he has written in his earlier years. Over all I gave it 3 stars. Only two of the stories I gave 4.5 stars to. for the most part most of the stories were 3 stars. I really liked Parson's Pleasure and Katrina. You should read these. 
The last book I read this week was Obsidio By: Amy Kaufman and Jay Kristoff. It is the final book to the Illuminae Series. I gave this book 5 stars. It did take most of the week to read because I was busy. If I didn't have stuff to do it would have only taken me one day. I highly recommend that everyone should read this series. This is coming from someone who isn't into sci-fi.
These three books added up to 1396 pages for one week. That isn't bad at all.  In case you are wondering why I have a Jolly Time bag in the back ground is to let you know that I usually eat popcorn while I am reading. 
While until next time keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment