Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Book Haul


Yes it is another book haul. I am always buying more books than I can read. I really like having books around and having a different variety to chose from. I don't know to much about these books so will give a brief from the book's covers. The Death of Mrs. Westaway  by Ruth Ware  is about a lady who receives a letter in the mail saying her Grandmother has passed away and left her a substantial inheritance, but her grandmother passed years ago. What does she do? Sounds like a mystery to me and it is what I like to read. Legendary is the second book to a series that I haven't started yet. Just bought the book because I have the first one. Reaper at the Gates is the third book to the Ember in the Ashes series. Which I haven't read yet. I actually bought this series for Aryan. Don't know if he has the first book yet. I do have the second book also. I think there will a fourth book but don't know. I was able to get a few book mark with this book. Love and other Words by: Christina Lauren is a book I would like to give a try. I have heard great things about this book. It is a romance book. I do read romance t not very often. I have read one book from this author already which was called Autoboyography and I loved it. I am hoping to enjoy more books from them. Yes this book is written by two people they just combine their names. It is summer time so maybe I should read a little out of norm. The Ancient Sacred Tree Birthing A Hero is a middle grade book by an unknown author. This is the first book to a new series. I have Beta read the second book but can't go into any details since it isn't ready to be published yet. I bought this book so that I could understand the second book better. You will enjoy this series because she uses a lot of detail and enjoyable. So the first book is a boy named Joshua who has bipolar and just learns some disturbing news about his parents. He is flung into a world of intrigue and danger where he must fight for his life and the lives of the inhabitants. He discovers he has secret powers. His newly found friends and family help him through his adventure Magic Hour by: Kristin Hannah is  the Olympic National Forest in the Pacific Northwest.  In this forest a six- year-old girl emerges from it speechless and alone, she offers no clue as to he identity, no hint of her past. This is another mystery so this is all you get. This is the fourth book of hers I own and yes I haven't read any of them. Finally the little booklet is about Laura Ingalls Wilder. I have always been fascinated by her since I read her books while in elementary school. The booklet is titled Who Really Saved Laura Ingalls: Sold du Chene or a soldat du chien? He is mentioned in her book Little House on the Prairie.
Those are the books that I have purchased thus far this month. There will probably be more I am sure.
Until next time keep read.

No comments:

Post a Comment