Friday, June 29, 2018

Book Haul #2

 Yes here is another book haul.  I know I have a problem buying books but sometimes the library doesn't have the books I want. Roomies is a book I have been wanting to read for a while since I read her book Autoboyography. The other book Aryan let me pick out since he earned the book at the library. They didn't have anything he wanted. I just got this book because it was pretty.
These books I got from book outlet. They had a sale of 15% off and I also had a $5 coupon. I only spent $35.00 for all of these books. Missing in Action is about an Indian boy who dad is missing in action in WWII. I actually just bought this book because of the author. I like Dean Hughes writing.
Shen of the Sea was bought because it was one of the Newbury books that I didn't have. I have already read this book. Foolish Hearts was a cover buy. Don't know much about it. River of Time is a book about Naomi Judd. I enjoyed her when she was singing with her daughter. Want to read about her. Bury my heart at wounded knee is a history book. It is an Indian History of the American West. I enjoy history so bought this book. Laura Ingalls Wilder a Biography I don't think I need to say why I bought this book. Her books are the ones that got me really into reading. I have always been a reader but her books are the ones I remember the most. The Great Influenza is about the 1918 Flu. Again another history book. I love history and I want to know about this flu. I have been reading a lot about this flu and I saw this book and decided to get it. The last book I bought I have already read. I've Got You Under My Skin is another Mary Higgins Clark book. I am trying to get all of her books. I used to have them all but when money was tight I sold them to half price books so I could pay my bills. It is nice to be able to replace them even though they aren't first editions. That is okay with me.
I hope these give you some reading ideas.
Until next time keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment