Thursday, January 25, 2018

Barnes and Noble book haul

 Yes I have another book haul. This one is from Barnes and Noble. I usually go when I have a coupon and they usually send one every month or so. The three books in this photo are from the same author. The two paper back books finish up a series I want to try and heard nothing but great things about this series so I want to give a try. The other one is a book of short stories, again great remarks about this book.
 This duology is more for Aryan to read. I always have a hard time finding something for him to read. These books sounds like something he would enjoy reading. Even the covers are right up his way of thinking and enjoyment. Heard good things about the first book and the second book just came out so here is hoping he enjoys them. I will also read them because I like to know what he is reading. I did this with most of my children.
These books I got for half price and heard good things about them. Actually Night Circus got mixed reviews. Sometimes other peoples are great and sometimes not. I have read many books and really enjoyed them while other people didn't like them and vice versa.
Well, I hope this helps you in finding something good to read and until next time keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment