Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Book of the Month and Book outlet haul

 This is the book I chose for my Book of the Month book. I almost picked out another one but decided not to. This book takes place in 1918 during the first world war and the Spanish flu. It is something I would enjoy reading.
These are the books I picked up during the unboxing sale at Book Outlet. I got all these books for $35.00. The only one I read is the Last Stop on Market Street. It is a Newbery Award winner. I am collecting all of these books. I have almost all of them there are a few out of print. I haven't decided if I want to spend the money on them because they are a lot more money. As you can see I picked up a couple of books about the Revolutionary War. I think there are more books to this series but I am not sure. I also picked up another mystery novel by Margaret Truman. She does a great job on writing about mysteries in the DC area.. The other six books I picked up because they were mentioned by some of the You- Tubers I watch. I want to give them a try.
Well that is all for now so until next time keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment