Sunday, January 5, 2020

2020 Reading Goals

I am doing something different for this and that is to make some reading goals for this year.
I have always done the reading challenge on Goodreads and will continue to do so.
But this year I want to add to it. So here it goes and I am hoping I will be able to accomplish them.
1. My Goodreads goal is to read 200 books for the year. (That means I have to read around 16 books per month).
2. Read one Tome a month. (Tome is a book over 500 pages)
3. Read more genres
4. Read at least one non-fiction a month
5. Read one classic a month.
6. To participate in at least readathon a month
7. Read and review one ARC a month ( Advanced Reader Copy)
8. Complete and/or catch-up on 10 series ( I have around 38 series started)

I know it seems like a lot but with some determination I should be able to accomplish these goals. I am also hoping with these goals it will knock out some of my physical books on my shelves and bring down my TBR.

For the blog I would like to post at least three times a week but as you can see I am already behind.
I want to continue to do reviews with hopefully more input.
I want to do TBR's, weekly wrap-ups, hauls and maybe some other things.

If there is something you would like to do or post please let me know.

Until next time keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment