Monday, January 27, 2020

Books Beside My Chair #4

 This is the week of January 20th through January 26th. I read six books totaling 2,249. This brings my total books read for 2020 to 18 books. This is the first book I finished for the week and my favorite. I gave it 5 stars. It is a sci-fi book and was really good. It is about a girl who is being raised by her Dad because her mom went on mission just after she was born and will never return. It is found in the young adult section.
 This book I already told you about. I read it for the 1,000 pages readathon. I gave it 4 stars. It was really good but I did like her other book better. That book is called The Hating Game. I also read this for the romanceopoly game.
 I also read this for the 1,000 pages readathon. I ended up really enjoying this book. I got to read it for free using my Amazon Prime. Now I have to wait to read the sequel because I can only read one book a month in this program. I like that it has a Native American as the main character and tlks about the environment.
 This book was ok. I gave it 3 stars. It is the last book in the Red Queen series. It is a Young Adult Fantasy.
 This book took me no longer to read than planned. Nothing wrong with book because I did enjoy it and gave it 4 stars. It just got put to the side for other books. This is a detective mystery story. I will have a review up later this week. I received this book through Net Galley for a honest review.
I just love Katie O'Neill's graphic Novels. She does it again with this one. I do have to admit I do like the first one better but I still gave this one 4 stars. I read this book for the 1,000 page readathon. The art style is great and beautiful.

That is what I read last week and I really had a great time with all that I read and until next time keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment