Tuesday, January 7, 2020

January 2020 TBR

 Well it is the 7th of January so I really need to get this TBR (To Be Read) posted. I need to read at 16 books and I have 13 here to tell you about. That will leave 3 books that I can mood read. I can already give you a spoiler for the next post that I have read three of these books already.  Now onto the books. Michael Vey The Final Spark By: Richard Paul Evans is the final book in a YA (young adult) series I have been reading for the last couple of years. This will finally finish out this series. It is about a group of 17 children who are electric by a scientific experiment when they were born. That is a really short version of the story. Serpent and Dove By: Shelby Mahurin is a debut novel and I will be buddy reading this with my oldest daughter. It is a Ya fantasy book. It is about a witch and a witch hunter. Nothing Daunted By: Dorothy Wickenden is a non-fiction about her family in the 1870's and 1916 time in the mountains. I am reading this for a book club I am a member of. My mom also read it a while ago.  Eat The Sky Drink the Ocean is a collection of 17 short stories and I will be reading 1 a day for the month.
 A Starless Sea By: Erin Morgenstern is a YA fantasy. I don't know anything about but I did read her first book and enjoyed so want to give this a try. Get A Life, Chloe Brown By: Talia Hibbert is a Adult Romance book that I don't know anything about but I have heard it is good so want to give it a try. Vengeful By: V. E. Schwab is the second book in a duology and again it will get another series off my list. I read Vicious last month and really enjoyed it so I want to read this so I can continue on with the story. Blood Heir  By: Amelie Wen Zhao is another YA fantasy that I know nothing about but I have been enjoying the fantasy that has been being published lately so want to read more.
I will be reading my first Lisa See book this month called Snow Flower and the Secret Fan. This is for a Good Reads group I am a member book for this month. Again I don't know anything about it. Winter Wood By: Shea Ernshaw is another YA book and I really enjoyed her book The Wicked Deep and I am hoping this one will be just as good. The Weight of the Stars By: K. Ancrum again I don't know much about this book just heard a lot about it. Josh and Hazel's Guide to Not Dating By: Christina Lauren is a romance novel. I have read one of her books before and liked so I want to read more of their novels. I have a lot of them on my shelves so I need to read them. 99 Percent Mine By: Sally Thorne is another Romance book. I read her book The Hating Game and liked it so again I am trying another one of her books.
You will notice I don't know too much about these books and I really don't want to. I like going into my books without much knowledge. Sometimes the synopsis is way off and sometimes they give things away. I do take recommendations, so feel free to leave any suggestion in the comment area.
I hope this gives you ideas and until next time keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment