Tuesday, September 14, 2021

April 2017 Books Read

 

April Reads

Here are the books David and I read for the month of April. There weren't as many books that I read. David did most of the reading. I just couldn't get into a book . The first four books David read. I know that they are children's books but David struggles with reading and he has to read out loud to either Mike or myself so we try to make it easy for him.




I liked this book. I wanted to read a little more about Sylvia Plath since she was mentioned in the book The Dollhouse, the book I read for my book club. Goes more into detail about her.

 This book I read to David at bedtime. The teachers want him to be read to at night so he can hear the flow on how to read.

This book my parents gave me to read but I found it on audio from the library so I listened to it as I crochet. I returned the book back to my parents.

Tara read this book a while ago so I decided to read it. There are many books in this series. I just picked up book two. I haven't started it yet. She did a review on it in her book blog Biggs read. I think that is the name of it. Sis correct me if I'm wrong.

Another mystery book. This book has recipes at the end.
Most of the books read we checked out from the library this time. Hopefully next month I will be out of my reading dump.

No comments:

Post a Comment