Monday, September 20, 2021

June 2017 Book Haul

 

Books bought in June

These are the books that I bought at Barnes and Nobel with Aryans.

These are the books Aryan got for his 8th grade graduation.
He already has them all read.


These are the books that I picked up at the library for free. They have a art of free books for anyone to pick up. I also drop off some books that I don't want to keep.
The other books I bought  I don't have pictures of.
From Wal-Mart I got Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon and When Dimple met Rishi by Sandhya Menon.
From Book Outlet I ordered and received the following books,
Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo (This is book two so can't read it until I get the first one)
Fairest by Marissa Meyer, Farmer Boy Goes West by Heather Williams
The Nest by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney, The Girl Who Came Home by Hazel Gaynor
Lusitania by Greg King and Penny Wilson, Room by
Love and Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch, The Whole Town's Talking by Fannie Flag
As you can tell I got a whole bunch of books. Only one of the books I have already read and that book is Room. I am almost done with Two for the Dough. Two of the books are for up coming book clubs. Those are Station Eleven and The Nest. I like to have my own copy.
Well that is all for now until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment