Monday, September 20, 2021

May 2017 Reads

 


May Reads

Even though the picture was taken in April we didn't get this done until May. This is a book that I read to David. It is about a girl who is in foster care and how she handles herself. It was a good boo.

This was the book club pick from the library. I missed the get together for this book because I was in Utah. I liked this book and it made me cry. I need to watch the movie now.

On of my mystery books. This one has crochet patterns and recipes I the back.

 Have to have a Harry Potter fix every now and then. I read this to David.

Yet another mystery.

William Shakespeare I listen to. To hard to read by yourself.

Another Shakespeare. I am almost done with his books.

Not much read this month, but it was a pretty busy month.

No comments:

Post a Comment