Wednesday, September 8, 2021

March 2017 Wrap-Up

 

March Reads

I am so far behind so sorry this is late. I will try to get every thing got up again in the next few days.
Here are the books that David and I read for the month of March. As you probably have guessed I really enjoy mysteries and history. David is still struggling with reading so I still read to him or he listens to audio books.


This was my book club read for the month. It had both mystery and a little bit of history.




  This was the last book of a young adult  series. It was a really good series I thought.
Here is the book I read that isn't pictured.
To the Lighthouse by: Virginia Woolf. I did no like this book at all. It was February's book club read and it took me this long to finish reading. So that was a total of ten books for the month of March not to bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment