Sunday, September 5, 2021

February 2017 Wrap-Up

 

February Books

The Yearling I read to David

Little Women isn't finished yet.

These were from the book club I'm in. All the light we cannot see was January's book but didn't get finished. It is actually a good book about WWII. This is the first Virginia Woolf book I have ever read. I didn't like and the funny thing is no one in the book club liked it except the person who chose it. The other book was a quick read and we had the author come to the library to talk with us. I wasn't able to make it to see the author.



Another book I read to David.

Other books I listened to this month were Antony and Cleopatra by: William Shakespeare
The Sonnets by: William Shakespeare
Not as many read this month. It has been a busy month for us. Sorry this is out late but life is active here in Pueblo, Colorado

No comments:

Post a Comment