Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Last 2 weeks of October 2017 wrap-up

 

3rd and 4th week of October books read

I am behind a week. I don't have an excuse just busy. The third week of October wasn't a good week of reading. I only read two books. I finished the Kissed by an Angel series. Tara wrote a review on her blog. Life and Death by: Stephanie Meyer was the other book I read. I didn't like this book. It is Twilight but with a lot of the characters changed. These two books totaled 703 pages

Week four I did a lot better. I read a total of 1761 pages. Okay to be honest a lot of the books I was able to get on auto from the library. I was able to listen to them as I worked around the house. I physically read the Bridesmaid and didn't like it. The Dreadful tale of Prosper Redding was the book I read to David and we loved it. Now we have to wait for the next book in this series. I also didn't like Norse Mythology. 
There is still a couple of days left in the month so I will do a partial read update on Wednesday to finish off the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment