Wednesday, February 2, 2022

October 1st thru October 8th, 2017, weekly wrap-up

 

October 1st thru October 8th weekly reading

This is what I read during the week of October 1st.
As you can see I read 5 books which totaled 1410 pages.
Death Wears a Beauty Mask by Mary Higgins Clark is a book full of short stories and was a quick read for me. I didn't do a review. Rush Revere was the book I read to David and a review is coming. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell was not a book I enjoyed. I was disappoint because her book Landline was good. No review. I only read the first book to the trilogy called Kissed by an Angel. I did enjoy this. Tara has done a review on her book of this series so I won't be doing one. Station Eleven was an okay book and there is a review up. The small little story on top is a quick read and no review.
I am trying to see this kind of reading wrap up is more interesting instead of waiting for the end of the month. Please comment on what you would like to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment