Wednesday, February 2, 2022

September 2017 book haul

 

The rest of Septembers book haul

The top book I got in the mail for free. Little Fires Everywhere I got from the Book of the Month club. There really wasn't anything I liked so decided on this one. Final Girls I picked up at Target for  an October book club. It's suppose to be a thriller.

The  top two books I got from the Book Depository. I heard good things about them.
I picked up the next two at Barnes and Noble because Aryan was waiting for the last Michel Vey book. I heard about the Essex Serpent and I couldn't just buy one book. Aryan has already finished reading the book.

These are the books I ordered from Amazon. The top book is about the actress who played Nellie Olsen in the Little House series. The next four books finish a series I started a long time and didn't realize was a series.

My last trip to Barnes and Noble. I went to do some Christmas shopping to get it done. Some of those items I am not showing because I am afraid they will see this blog. These are what I bought for myself. Well two will go to Tara when I get them read. These two continue the Mistborn series. 
As you can see I enjoy buying books and have a lot of reading to do. I buy the books to read but sometimes it isn't for a few months before I get to them but they do get read.

No comments:

Post a Comment