Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Weekly Wrap-up October 9th 2017

 

Week of October 9th

These are the books I read for the week of October 9th. It was a total of 1741 pages.
In case you are wondering I do more than just read. Mike was off this week so that meant a lot of yard work. The weather has been nice to be outside. I also have to keep house and feed the family. We did a lot of service projects this week also. Now onto the books. The top book is Cuckoo Calling and it was okay. As you know this author wrote the Harry Potter series and this is nothing like it nor does it compare. I read the second book of the kissed by an angel trilogy which Tara did a book review on her blog. It is gook and I am enjoying it. If You Dare is amazing and I enjoyed it more than the first two books in the series. I just put up a review on it. When Dimple Met Rishi is the first book for this new author. She did a great job and I enjoyed this book. I will be putting up a review soon. Wires and Nerves volume 1 is a graphic novel. If you have read the Lunar Chronicles this is featuring the android. It is cute but not for me. I might pick up the second volume when it comes out because I just can't finish a series whether I like it or not.   Hope this helps you find a book to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment