Wednesday, February 2, 2022

October 2017 To Be Read

 

October To Be Read

Here is my October to be read pile.
I know it is now the 9th and I am just getting it up. 
I have had alt going on the past week and trying to 
get caught up on other posts I wanted to do.
I'm not sure you can see all the titles so I will put them here.
 Cuckoo's Calling By: Robert Galbraith (JK Rowling) is the first of a series I already read the third book before realizing it was part of a series. The book I borrowed from Tara a long time ago decided to get it read and bock to read; it is the kissed by an angel trilogy by : Elizabeth Chandler. Carry On by: Rainbow Rowell. Wires and Nerves By: Marissa Meyer this is one of my book club reads. Beauty Wears a Death Mask by: Mary Higgins Clark. Norse Mythology by: Nail Gaiman. Cerulean Sins by Laurell K. Hamilton because it is October one has to put in a scary book. Stars Above by: Marissa Meyer another book club read. Final Girls By: Riley Sager another book club read and thriller for the month. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling because it is time to read it; has been on my shelf to long. Stalking Jack The Ripper by: Kerri Maniscalco. Life and Death by: Stephanie Meyer.  Stranger in the House By: Shari Lapena and A Piece of the World by Christina Baker Kline another book club read. This author also wrote a book called the Orphan Train and I read it in one day so lets see if this book is just as good. The last book I will be reading to David is  The Dreadful Tale of Prosper Redding. This should be a great read for October. I know it is a big pile but as you can see some are audio books which I will listen to as I work around the house. There are some scary books also which mean I will only read them in the daytime and will pick a different book for night time reading. Yes I am a wimp.

No comments:

Post a Comment