Monday, February 7, 2022

November 2017 wrap-up part 2

 

Week four of November

I did really good this week in reading. I read a total of 1589 pages. 5 books and 2 mini books.
Only two of them I listened to. The mini books I read on Thanksgiving as we were waiting to go to Mike's sisters for dinner. I received these from my page habit boxes. I finally got to the book Memoirs of a Geisha Girl. I have been wanting to read this for a while, I actually listened to it on audio. The other book I listened to was Somebody to Love. I also finally read Fantastic Beasts and Where to find them. I read this to David at bed time. It was a quick read; it took us only four days to read. Down among the Sticks and Bones is the second book of a series I started a couple of months ago. The third book comes out next year sometime. It was a good read. The last book actually had three short stories in it and that was Starry, Starry Night. This was around Christmas time. Another good read and will make you cry. Only a few more days left in November. I will do another post later this week to tell what I read and a total page count for November. Until then have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment