Wednesday, February 2, 2022

September 2017 Wrap-up

 

September Wrap up

This was not a good reading month for me. Last month I read 30 books and this month I only read 12 books. That came to a total of 4,677 pages.
Okay onto the books that I read. The first two books in this picture David listened to. He likes James Patterson and R.L. Stine. I read the book A Man Called Ove last month and decided to watch the movie. This movie had English Subtitles and I didn't like reading my movie. I heard there is another version coming out with Tom Hanks so I might re-watch it. The next book is what I read to David at night. There is a review for it already up on the blog. The last book is Gemia also there is a review up for it.

The top book I read to David at night it has a review. The next one also has a review as does Lady Midnight that I finally finished from August.

David listened to the top book. All of the books here I have reviewed. I also watched a few movies that were adapted from the books I read. I have to say I was disappointed in the movies. I think they leave out some important facts and add stuff that didn't happen.

The last minute books before the month ended. I won't be reviewing the The Well of Ascension and the other two reviews are coming. I have them written out just need to post them.
So if you remember my September list I only got four read from that list. I did start two which are The Bridesmaid and Station Eleven. The other eight will have to be put into another month. I had a busy month so I didn't get as much read as I would have liked. I did get some movies watched which is unusual for me because I don't do that much. Until next time keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment