Monday, February 7, 2022

October 2017 wrap-up

 

Last of Octobers reading

I was able to read two more books before the end of October. These two books totaled 772 pages.
The total pages read for October ended up being 6645. There were a few books that I started but didn't get finished. In total I read 20 books and have started 4 books.
Heartless is about the Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland. It tells who is the Queen and she became the Queen. This is a good book if you like Alice in Wonderland. I'm not a real fan of that story.
Stalking Jack The Ripper is about a woman who works with her uncle as a forensic. They are looking at a few ladies who have been murdered. This story uses a lot of true events from the real Jack The Ripper cases. I this book they do find the killer. In real life they never could find the true person. This was also a good book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment